Robot Painting

Who wouldn't want to have a cool Robot, you know, the kind you see in Sci-Fi movies....
You see, my imagination has been running wild. 'He' wanted to make a digital painting of a Robot.

I tried to incorporate the Robot painting into a flyer design I was working on for Surpass Graphics.
The video below shows a quick work sequence of the Design.








Digital Painting Tip...

Now here is tip you should keep at the back of your mind while painting.
Determine your light source before you start painting.
This enables you to paint shades and lights properly.
You could use an arrow to indicate the source of the light.

painting process

The concept tells of Robots coming out with brushes and pencils and Art tools. 
Their mission ...to Surpass Graphics.

The Painting

Before I start working. I try to get my thoughts out on paper first.
That helps me improve on the design.
Sketch vs Painting

The Flyer Design

Post a Comment

0 Comments

SEARCH THIS BLOG